Over their lifetime, 1 in 6 Australian men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer. 75% of Australians don’t know the PSA test guidelines and alarmingly, only 36% of prostate cancers are detected at the earliest stage, when they can be effectively treated. This needs to change!
Join us and listen to our expert panel including Dr Devang Desai (Urologist), Jo Hiscock (Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurse), Corey Pendlebury (Men’s Health Physiotherapist) and Alan Hill a local men’s health advocate and prostate cancer survivor, as they discuss all aspects of prostate cancer at this FREE special event for the Toowoomba region.
This is your chance to engage the experts with questions about prostate cancer!
- Register for this FREE awareness education event.
- Enjoy a FREE afternoon tea and listen to the expert discuss all things prostate cancer.
- Share this event post in your local networks!
For more information contact:
Christopher McNamara from the PCFA on Christopher.McNamara@pcfa.org.au
- 3:30pm Afternoon tea
- 4:00pm Awareness presentations
- 5:00 pm Men’s Health Clinic Launch
*Hosted by the Toowoomba Prostate Cancer Support Group
*Supported by the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia
*Sponsored by Boston Scientific